Sept 23 Grizzly trip

Dear Tide Rip Tours,

Today two weeks ago my younger brother Erik and myself made this incredible trip with you guys (Lindsey and Derek) and we really LOVED it!
Even though for you guys it seemed a pretty quiet time of the year this season we saw several grizzly bears roaming around and we had the time of our life!:-)

I'd like to give you the link to my website so you can see my visual report of that day, Tuesday Sept. 23rd 2008.

Let me know what you think, if possible!

Thanks in advance!:-)

-Menno
www.mennoalberts.nl/grizzlies

=========================
Grizzly bear viewing report from Tide Rip Grizzly Tours, Telegraph Cove, British Columbia.
Reserve your grizzly bear trip now!
Call us now toll free: 1-888-643-9319
Overseas phone us at: 011-250-339-5320

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some more pictures can be seen in my BC & AB gallery:

www.pbase.com/ea_2079/can08

I agree with my brother's note! Thanks a lot, Lindsey and Derek! You guys were part of one the most impressive days of my life! I'll continue to learn about bears!

Beste regards,
Erik